At Orgassm Organic we strive to bring you the Premium Quality Super Soft Organic Cotton that feels great on skin. We carefully chose every fabric to ensure the utmost comfort. Since most of our clothing are basic wear, we ensure that they are breathable. A good quality, lightweight organic cotton is one of the most breathable fabrics around so it will allow airflow for drying out the dampness. Also, organic cotton is a natural fiber, so it absorbs moisture, rather than repelling it.
We remain committed to Organic Cotton to minimize our impact on the environment and improve the conditions and quality of life for the people who wear them and want to make sure the foot prints we leave behind is minimal so that our future generations can enjoy the same privileges that we currently do.
Feel Good Organic Cotton
Being GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified is the only way we can be sure that all products are made with 100% certified Organic Cotton. At Orgassm Organic we always make sure that we purchase our Cotton and Cotton sheets from GOTS certified manufacturer as well as manufacture all our clothing at a GOTS certified facility. Be rest assured that all our clothing is manufactured at and by GOTS certified manufacturers.
Fair Trade USA Certification
Fair Trade Certified products were made with respect to people and planet. Their rigorous social, environmental and economic standards work to promote safe, healthy working conditions, protect the environment, enable transparency, and empower communities to build strong, thriving businesses. When you choose products with the Fair Trade label, your day-to-day purchases can improve an entire community’s day-to-day lives.
Fair Trade principles includes:
- Fair prices and credit: Democratically organized farming groups receive a guaranteed minimum floor price (or the market price if it’s higher) and an additional premium for certified organic products. Farming organizations are also eligible for pre-harvest credit.
- Fair labor conditions: Workers on Fair Trade farms enjoy freedom of association, safe working conditions and sustainable wages. Forced child and slave labor are strictly prohibited.
- Direct trade: With Fair Trade, importers purchase from Fair Trade producer groups as directly as possible to eliminate unnecessary middlemen and empower farmers to develop the business capacity necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
- Democratic and transparent organizations: Fair Trade farmers and workers decide democratically how to invest Fair Trade premiums, which are funds for community development.
- Community development: Fair Trade farmers and farm workers invest Fair Trade premiums in social and business development projects like scholarships, schools, quality improvement and leadership training, and organic certification.
- Environmental sustainability: Harmful agrochemicals and GMOs are strictly prohibited in favor of environmentally sustainable farming methods that protect farmers’ health and preserve valuable ecosystems for future generations.
At Orgassm Organic we support Fair Trade USA because we care. We care for the farmers, the workers and believe everyone has the right to a living wage.
About our Workers
Real People with family. Here is who make your clothes. Being Fairtrade Certified we make sure all our workers and farmers are paid a fair and living wage, they have the right to union and above all “no Child Labor”.
From the Owner
At Orgassm Organic we designed every apparel, keeping in mind your utmost comfort and chose fabrics that are breathable made with ecofriendly, sustainable Organic Cotton. It is a soul satisfying feeling when you know that you are doing the right thing by buying conscious and sustainable clothing.
President/CEO, Orgassm Organic